Bridging Visa E

The Bridging Visa E is also known as BVE in short. With the bridging visa E you will be allowed to stay in Australia lawfully while you are making arrangements to leave Australia or getting your immigration matters finalized or waiting for a decision relating to your immigration. To be able to get this visa you must be able to comply with all the laws of the Australian policies and frameworks. Apply for bridging visa E and be present in Australia while the decision is being made on your bridging visa E.

The bridging visa E has been divided in two categories of bridging visa viz Subclass 050 and subclass 051. The purpose of both the visa subclass is a bit different while you stay in Australia. The application of Subclass 050 is made while you are getting your matters of immigration settled. The subclass 051 visa is applied while the processing of Protection visa application is being determined. The subclass 050 and subclass 051 visa are both the temporary type visas which can only be granted to you if you are present in Australia while the application is granted and decision is made on your visa application. Get assisted by our expert Australian migration agent and gain access to Bridging visa E.