Visitor visa

Do you want to visit Australia for tourism or see friends and family? Then an Australian short-term tourist visa or a visitor visa might be the right solution for you. We have knowledge and experience in finding the right visa for your particular situation. We give you the best advice and a golden opportunity to get your Australian visa.

What Type of Tourist Visa Should I Apply For?

If you wish to stay in Australia for less than three months, you have several available options. Here are the most popular short-term visas:

Electronic Travel Authority Visa or ETA (Subclass 601).

Valid for a year, the ETA is a multiple entry visa that allows you to stay in Australia for three months each time you visit the country. To be eligible, you need to have a passport of a specific country or region (Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, United States) etc. The list can be changed/updated.

eVisitor (Subclass 651).

This multiple entry visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to three months at a time within 12 months. Holders of European passports and some other countries are eligible to apply.

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600).

A visitor visa is an ideal option for those who are not eligible for the ETA of eVisitor. This visa allows you to stay in Australia for three, six, or 12 months for tourism or business purposes. tourist vis

Benefits of The Carer Visa

Being a carer visa holder (116 or 836), you can:

  • Live in Australia as a permanent resident for indefinite period
  • Apply for Australian citizenship (if eligible)
  • Leave and revisit Australia frequently for five years from the date of visa grant

Eligibility Criteria

For Visa Applicants:

  • You must live in Australia to provide care for a relative with long term medical condition or assist relative who needs practical support to provide care to their family member with a medical condition
  • Your relative is not able to get the care they need from any other relative or from nursing, hospital, welfare community in Australia
  • You must genuinely be willing and efficient enough to take care or assist your relative in Australia
  • You and all the dependent family members in the visa application must meet health and character requirements
  • You must be sponsored by the relative (who requires care and assistance) or their partner
  • If you are applying for this visa to assist your relative for taking care of the family member, that relative and the family member who needs care must be living in the same house.

Australian Tourist Visa Application Requirements

To be eligible for the ETA or eVisitor you need to be free of tuberculosis and criminal convictions.

Documents required for an Australian tourist visa application include:

  • A valid passport from a particular country;
  • A debit/credit card;
  • An email address.
  • Application form;
  • Visa application charge;
  • Your passport biodata page photocopy;
  • One recent photograph (45mmx35mm);
  • Copy of your national ID;
  • Evidence of ties to your country of residence;
  • Proof of adequate personal funds;
  • Evidence of current employment.